Avoiding production downtimes through individual services and maintenance concepts
Offer of efficient alternatives for in-house repair of vacuum systems
Sale and rental of new and used vacuum pumps
Service for vacuum systems in the chemical industry
The chemical industry very often uses vacuum for its processes. Our trained and specialized service team also maintains and services the vacuum systems of our partners in the chemical industry. We make a significant contribution to making processes safer, more environmentally friendly and more economical.
Our maintenance concepts are precisely tailored to the respective customer requirements and offer a high degree of flexibility and safety for the operator.
Our qualified and specialized services keep your vacuum systems and vacuum pumps in good working order and thus create free space that increases your concentration on your core business.
Learn more about our services for the chemical industry:
- Service, maintenance, repair, general overhaul of vacuum pumps as well as dry-running screw pumps of a multitude of makes (e.g. Aerzen, Busch, Edwards, Oerlikon – Leybold, Pfeiffer – Balzers, Rietschle)
- Sale and rental of vacuum pumps
- Spare parts procurement
- Maintenance on chamber furnaces according to EN 1539
- Design, manufacture of filter housings and separators as well as vacuum components
- Plant relocations
- Training and consulting of operating personnel for maintenance work
If you have any questions about our services or would like to receive an individual offer, please feel free to contact us! Simply call +49-2871-21927-31 and we will advise you personally. Or simply write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.