Tailor-made service concepts for vacuum systems: independent of manufacturers!
We monitor your maintenance intervals and contact you in good time to ensure that they are observed.
Avoidance of production downtimes through fast and flexible “just in time” repair work on vacuum technology systems
With our DAkkS calibrated measuring instruments, we carry out comparative measurements on your measuring equipment and issue a test certificate as proof for corresponding audits.
Your specialist for qualified plant service
We stand by you as an experienced and qualified partner when it comes to vacuum technology. Benefit from the fact that we can bring our years of experience in servicing vacuum systems directly to your plant.
Avoid production downtimes, increase efficiency and reduce costs. Direct advantages that speak for a maintenance concept from Meier Anlagenservice GmbH.
We provide you with competent advice and offer you tailor-made and cost-effective – manufacturer-independent – service packages.
Request a non-binding offer for the following areas:
- Maintenance/ Inspection of vacuum systems of various makes
- Maintenance on vacuum systems
- optimizations / general overhauls
- spare parts procurement
- helium leak detection
- Comparison measurements of vacuum, temperature or pressure probes
- Provision of special tools
- Laying pipelines between the vacuum components
- Development of individual service concepts
- plant relocations
- Training/consulting of the operating personnel in maintenance tasks
We service and maintain:
- Vacuum impregnation systems
- Vacuum pressure impregnation systems
- Automatic impregnation systems (AIS systems)
- Vacuum drying systems
- Transformer drying and filling plants
- Vacuum pumping units
- Oil treatment plants (stationary or mobile)
- industrial furnaces
- Vacuum laminators
Via our 24 hour service line you have the possibility to send us a message at any time.
- Short-term call-off of service personnel
- access to specialized repair capacities
- Complete service from one source
- Efficient service and maintenance work
- Cost reduction in the own maintenance area
- Avoidance of production downtime